Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Zombies has a unique storyline divided into three Acts and different Tiers of missions, including Tier 2’s Safe Cracker. It is one of the longer objectives as it consists of four tasks that need to be completed before exfiling to safety.
Modern Warfare 3 Zombies (MWZ) is Activision’s sandbox survival mode set in the upcoming Warzone map, Urzikstan, divided into three zones with varying threat levels. As you move toward the center of the map, the monsters grow stronger, and the contracts become harder to complete.
The article will highlight the best way to accomplish the Safe Cracker mission in Modern Warfare 3 Zombies.
Tasks to be carried out in Safe Cracker:
– Complete a Raid Weapon Stash Contract
– Kill 30 Zombies attracted by the safe drill
– Do not allow the drill to pause
– Exfil with the Cryo Freeze Formula
Here is a quick guide to help you get through the Tier 2 mission Safe Cracker in Modern Warfare 3 Zombies:
– Launch your game and go to the Zombies mode
– Once in the lobby, select your gear from the loadout and choose Safe Cracker from the mission list
– Click on Ready and deploy into a fresh session
– Find a Raid Weapon Stash Contract and complete it
– When the safe is being drilled, kill off a total of 30 zombies trying to attack you and ensure the drill does not stop temporarily
– Collect your rewards and secure the Cryo Freeze Formula
– Go to your nearest exfil point and have your squad safely escorted out of the map
It is important to note that you might not immediately get the Cryo Freeze Formula after joining the session, so you might have to do some grinding. You can easily kill 30 zombies by taking up the contract in a higher-threat region.
By following these steps, all four objectives of the MWZ mission will be complete, and you can proceed to the next mission on the list.
Rewards for completing the Safe Cracker Tier 2 mission in MWZ:
– Quick Revive Can Acquisition
– 2000 XP
Act 2 missions provide an extra 500 XP as a bonus and play a crucial role in leveling up your account. The Quick Revive Can Acquisition is a useful tool that can ensure your squad survives longer on the battlefield and has the necessary support.
For more updates and mission guides, follow Sportskeeda.
[Please note that the script at the end was not related to the article content and was therefore not included in the rewrite.]